April 3, 2014

Valley Highs

I've walked valley highs. It's just the life part of life.  

There’s a mystery about the life of life. How it all flows and sews into valley high sequences. Over and over. 

I’ve read His promises on the valley highs. I’ve heard the mystery loudly among the saints singing for years on end. I’ve felt His promises in my soul. I’ve seen them over the life of life. He’s just been good. His mercy has been forever. He’s never once left my anything orphaned among the mystery of life of life that is valley highs.

His boundless love has never faded. My anthem on His consistency, it is ringing. I really can't get loud enough about this one. About how He does not fade away. In the mystery of valley highs that bring the life of life. 

He’s holding on. He has got us- the you and me, tightly. Firm. Never letting go. Carrying through the muck. Safely guarding. Intentionally gracing onward. Over mountain high and whispering praise in my ever valley low. The same, always carrying. Holding with a grip that is the tightest I've yet to compare. 

I tell you His promises, they are like none other. He is carrying still, in the darkness. Carrying still in the brightest of sunlights and among silver lined stars shinning. Carrying onward, He does this.

From age to age, He has been. The oceans have no room to hold His love. No scroll found long enough to contain the whole rhyme of his faithfulness even if stretched from sky to sky. He holds measureless. In valley high. In the life of life. He has yet wavered. 

My doubts. My every fear. He is carrying what I can’t carry- my life of life. Carrying what’s big and small. Carrying what He never told me to carry. Carrying what happened 50 minutes ago, what’s happening right now and what’s happening in 5 billion years.  Carrying.  The mystery, the flows and sews, he’s still carrying. Holding onto the moments of forever then and forever to come.   

We trust His promises because He carries the mystery of valley high that is the life of life. Faithfully He carries.

We carry hope in our sufferings. We carry light. We carry grace, mercy, joy, peace, understanding and the power that conquered the grave - we carry that. Life is ours to carry. All else is His to carry. He carried the rest to the cross thousands of years past and to this moment present. He carried and still carries. 

We carry because He carried. We carry His promises so that a watching world can see that HE is enough, HE carrying us is sufficient. We carry so little. He carries all. 

No comments: